At Envision3 Group, Inc. our focus is on inspecting indoor environments for mold contamination. We are frequently hired and/or referred by commercial property managers, private homeowners, real estate agents, insurance companies, allergists, attorneys and mold remediation professionals, to name a few. For our clients we offer a thorough mold inspection including mold testing (collection of surface, cavity, and indoor air mold samples), moisture and humidity readings, consulting services, as well as a complete and detailed written report including all relevant recommendations.
Why should I ask to have an inspection done?
There are many reasons why you may decide to have your home or business inspected for mold:
• You smell mold but do not see it anywhere. An experienced mold inspector will sample for hidden mold sources (i.e. wall/ceiling cavities). This will help determine if and what level of remediation is necessary.
• Before you purchase a house or investment property you will want to identify if mold is a pre-existing issue. Mold remediation can be expensive and if it is required you will want to consider that additional cost before the sale is completed.
• Mold remediation work has been performed and you want to make sure that this process was done correctly. Envision3 Group will thoroughly inspect the remediated area(s) preferably while walls and ceilings remain open, before flooring is replaced and prior to new building materials being put in place. Mold may not be visible but still may exist if remediation was not done successfully. “Post Remediation Clearance Testing” will give you piece of mind that your money was well spent and that the mold was cleaned according to industry standards. Most importantly you will know the mold contamination has been removed.
Solving challenging indoor air quality (IAQ) problems is a key area of expertise for EN3G’s staff of professionals. EN3G ’s team has developed programs and technology to assist in identifying and solving IAQ issues and to identify potential problems before building occupants are affected. SEM’s proactive solution-driven specialty programs include:
- Investigative Surveys
- Air and Bulk Sampling
- Assessment Services
- Planned IAQ Management Designs
- Remediation Design
- Remediation Oversight/Project Management
- Post-Remediation Sampling
Investigative surveys are your best option when you are aware of complaints arising from odors, irritants, allergens, thermal discomfort, disease clusters, or visual indicators such as mold growth or excessive dust. Many signs of unacceptable IAQ appear with little warning, while others are chronic.
Surveys should be conducted to identify contributing conditions only after the occupant concerns are understood. EN3G ’s trained professionals understand strategies and have experience in addressing group and community concerns. EN3G ’s established approach can identify IAQ problems and provide effective solutions for attaining satisfactory indoor air quality for building occupants.
Mold particularly thrives on wet cellulose materials, such as paper, cardboard, acoustical ceiling tiles, drywall and wood. The health effects vary widely among individuals. Exposure to molds can cause a variety of health effects, including allergic reactions and diseases such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, and Legionaries Disease. Moist surfaces from sources such as water damage, leaking roofs, construction design defects or water damaged building materials, provide optimum conditions for growth.
REMEDIATION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
Envision3 Group provides complete mold abatement design and management services. Following the remediation design, EN3G obtains bids from local, experienced and fully qualified contractors to complete the work. We also monitor the work during the remediation to ensure all mold is removed and the areas are restored to the original condition.
PREVENTION AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
Envision3 Group consistently works with property owners and managers to develop mold prevention programs and provide mold training to their employees on how to identify and respond to water intrusion and moisture problems in a timely manner. The training also covers the personal protective equipment and procedures to be followed to control mold in buildings.
At EN3G we provide comprehensive individualized services ranging from proactive building surveys that identify possible problems before they occur, to reactive investigations, to ongoing compliance programs.
EN3G’s Indoor Air Quality professionals can survey your home or business, recommend appropriate testing, provide analysis and identify the contaminant and source of Fungi, Bacteria, Bioaerosols, Endotoxins, Mycotoxins, Indoor Allergens, and other Indoor Air Quality Contaminations.
Call us at 480.388.4576 today for your no obligation, free cost estimate.
Check out these two latest videos on mold and why you should call us today.